Just wanted to thank MY big sister for reading my blog, for being my very own big sister girl,and for the wonderful voice mail that you left for me. You are right on about nuggling this new little boogar. It was amazing to watch yesterday's ultrasound. He wiggled and jiggled, arched his back, sucked his thumb, and waved. The best part was when he turned his little head and looked right at me. We connected.
Baby boy #2 is growing as he should, and yes, he is still very much a boy. The heart is pumping, and the blood is flowing as it should. Even after a good ultrasound, and I am reassured for another 7 days, by the time next week rolls around I will start to worry again. The last 2 checks have been good, but what if something happened... Even during the 7 months of bedrest with the last one, I never worried like I do now. I think it is because I am in the "real world" with "real world" stress on top of "is my baby ok?"
Big Sister Girl told me today that the more I worry the more worry lines and grey hair I get, and if I worry too much I will get an ulcer because my stomach will grind and produce acid as if I was hungry, and eventually eat away the lining of my stomach. That is why she does not worry.
Hahahahahahahaha! What a kid. I reminded her of every (EVERY) drive to school:
Oh, no! Not another red light! How fast is that clock, mom? A train! Not a train! Go cars go! Don't they see it is green? Oh, man! Michael is here. That means I am really late... (I could go on.)
But she does not worry. (At least she comes by it honest!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment