

We are going to start mixing our Airborne in our Germ-X and drink it. I am SO tired of sickness - my own and the boys'. Last week Tuesday I took LMSP to the doc because he was grouchy and biting, two very strong signs of illness. Yep. He had an ear infection. The next day Mr. Smiles was in the Doc's office with pink eye AND an ear infection. I broke down and went to the doc today with a sinus infection and a virus that is coming out of my eyes. I stopped off at the pediatrician because Mr. Smiles is still coughing. 45 minutes later, he was back again at the doc's office with the diagnosis of a sinus infection/virus coming out of his eyes, too, plus a prescription for Zyrtec for his cough which may be allergy induced. Fortunately his pink eye has cleared up and his ear is looking better. But he has big tonsils, and tooth buds.
Yuck.
We have baptism this weekend, state track meet the next weekend, my niece's wedding, then our 5 year anniversary. After that we can get sick. But until then, we count our lives out 5 days at a time...
No comments:
Post a Comment