My friend Shana has such a beautiful family. She truly is an inspiration! (And I am not just sucking up, either.) :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With sticking to the party theme, I also want to talk about, It’s Hip Hop, Baby, a cool new kids DVD and offer a chance for one of you to win a DVD of your own.
It’s Hip Hop, Baby is a fun new DVD series for children ages 2-6. It is educational disks that are set to fun hip hop music. Music and rhyme are two very effective ways for children to learn and both can be found it this series. Though the fun beats of hip hop tunes your children will learn ABC’s, animals, body parts, and numbers. And, with a fun game of Simon Says kids will learn about following directions.
My boys LOVE this DVD. I have played it countless times and each time the boys get up and dance along and sing with The Hip Hop Kids. The music is so catchy I find myself singing the songs without even realizing it! This comes highly recommended from us in the Wiseman family.
You can buy your own copy of It’s Hip Hop, Baby from Amazon.com.
OR Visit the Blog listed above to enter the contest!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment